Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 200 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.
We at Platform team provides the services, tools, and knowhow to make the Business units operationally independent. The domains we cover are Android/iOS core development and CI/CD, Data Platform providing analytics as a service, and back end core development and Infrastructure.
As an iOS Engineer in the Platform Infrastructure team, your main objective will be to help the developers in the Business Units to deliver their features as fast, secure and efficient as possible. You will provide building pipelines, dashboards, and ways to quickly find issues in the app builds. You will also own and maintain shared libraries used by the app as well as parts of the code with a focus on core functionality such as network protocols, event logging, and feature flags.
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years experience in programming using Swift or Objective C
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in iOS, development tools, application life cycle, asynchronous server communication, and UX optimisation
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
- Experience with unit testing
- Solid proficiency in Core Data
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own work items
- Ability to interact with iOS team members and other stakeholders
- Fluent in English, in speaking and writing
What will you work on?
- Being responsible for developing and maintaining shared libraries
- Maintaining and building tools for release management (Release dashboards, CI/CD pipelines, etc)
- Being responsible for source code management using Bitbucket
- Helping other teams to build Analytics and Logging pipelines, Networking layers, Feature flags, and application frameworks Being proactive, and aware of iOS platform changes and helping feature teams to be up to date
- Drive technical improvement by applying software craftsmanship in everyday work as well as by identifying and leading larger refactoring/improvement initiatives.
- Drive cross-team technical initiatives.
- Working together with Release team and Android platform development Being an active member of the Tech Forum
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer:
- International team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.