Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in Platform team provides the services, tools, and knowhow to make the Business units operationally independent. The domains we cover are Android/iOS core development and CI/CD, Data Platform providing analytics as a service, and back end core development and Infrastructure.
As an iOS Engineer in the Platform Infrastructure team, your main objective will be to help the developers in the Business Units to deliver their features as fast, secure and efficient as possible. You will provide building pipelines, dashboards, and ways to quickly find issues in the app builds. You will also own and maintain shared libraries used by the app as well as parts of the code with a focus on core functionality such as network protocols, event logging, and feature flags.
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years experience in programming using Swift or Objective C
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in iOS, development tools, application life cycle, asynchronous server communication, and UX optimisation
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
- Experience with unit testing
- Solid proficiency in Core Data
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own work items
- Ability to interact with iOS team members and other stakeholders
- Fluent in English, in speaking and writing
What will you work on?
- Being responsible for developing and maintaining shared libraries
- Maintaining and building tools for release management (Release dashboards, CI/CD pipelines, etc)
- Being responsible for source code management using Bitbucket
- Helping other teams to build Analytics and Logging pipelines, Networking layers, Feature flags, and application frameworks Being proactive, and aware of iOS platform changes and helping feature teams to be up to date
- Drive technical improvement by applying software craftsmanship in everyday work as well as by identifying and leading larger refactoring/improvement initiatives.
- Drive cross-team technical initiatives.
- Working together with Release team and Android platform development Being an active member of the Tech Forum
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.