Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
PLEASE NOTE: One-year temporary position from mid of Sep 2020
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 170 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking, and payments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop within HR and be a part of the Stockholm startup community. We are looking for someone who wants to join our dynamic and fast-paced international organization. You will cover for an HR colleague who is on parental leave for one year. Our organization is growing and there will be loads of opportunities for the right person.
What will you work on?
- Pre-boarding, onboarding and offboarding – Manage all related administration and communication, lead onboarding sessions and coordinate quarterly company onboarding, and lead exit talks
- Compensation & benefits – Give monthly input to payroll and insurance providers, and also be responsible for coordinating the annual salary review and annual salary mapping
- Relocation & immigration – Inform new joiners about the relocation process and be the main point of contact for questions, also being responsible for coordinating immigration, home search and settling in services together with our external vendor as well as tracking and initiating all work permit extension applications
- HR systems – Own our HR systems, including our employee engagement tool and learning platform, and making sure all information is up-to-date
- Tools and processes – Responsible for updating our employee handbook, and other employee and manager facing material, processes, and policies
- Culture – Come up with ideas and support in executing culture events for our employees
- Learning and development – Coordinate various learning and development projects including a leadership program
- Performance development – Manage our bi-annual performance development process
- General HR support - Build good relationships with employees and managers within the organization and be supportive in HR inquiries
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of work experience with broader HR Operations (HR coordinator/generalist or equivalent)
- Degree in a relevant field and a track record of being a doer
- Ability to be structured and efficient, paying attention to details
- Being able to make decisions independently with limited support
- Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- A dedication to being creative and process-driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Fluent skills in English, with good communication
- Eligible work in Sweden
It will be a plus if you
- have experience with Swedish labor law
- have worked with compensation and benefits administration
- are used to working with people in multi-national environments
- have prior experience working with Swedish immigration and/or relocation services
- are familiar with the global tech scene
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.Application in English. Please contact Aouri Pu, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International teams - 25+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.