As a Senior Test Engineer in our Engineering team, you will be a key figure in assuring and improving our product quality, making sure that we are giving a world-class experience to our users. Your responsibilities include taking ownership of the planning and maintaining our testing processes and structures and involve in different stages of product development. You will be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with the whole development team, fellow Test Engineers, Product Owners, and Product Manager.
- Make sure test activities are identified for user stories
- Create and document test cases and product flow.
- Identify test activities and test dependencies that span across the backend and frontend domain to ensure the end to end quality.
- Coordinate/coach developer’s participation in the team's test activities.
- Be the gatekeeper for that all team deliverables agreed quality levels to ensure that acceptance criteria and definition of done are met before a task is closed.
- Analyzing and interpreting, getting to the heart of complex problems and issues.
- A genuine passion for software quality and testing
- Experience of testing in a medium or large scale agile software development environment
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and hands-on experience in UI test automation on mobile platforms, both Android & iOS
- Experience in API testing
- Experience with Issue & Project Tracking Software - JIRA
- Experience from Android testing frameworks such as Espresso and Appium
- Programming experience to be able to identify the causes of problems in the code base and communicate efficiently with developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degrees
- Fluency in English, speaking, and writing
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer relocation package if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status