Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the meaningful stuff from the noise and build trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 140 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development from idea generation to delivery and analysis on Mobile and Web. Everything you release will reach 100+ millions of users, which require solid focus on the end user experience and usability. Your challenge will be to move fast while still applying software craftsmanship and long-term quality thinking to your work. Your work will involve everything from the implementation of complex features and design work to refactoring and architectural improvements.
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about things like:
• You have a good understanding of modern Android and iOS application development incl. application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components.
• You have extensive experience with writing clean, maintainable and efficient code using Kotlin/Java and Swift.
• If you have experience with web technologies as well, considered as a bonus.
• You are having a mind-set to get things done, maintaining high standards by shipping high quality code and to continuously improve what you are doing.
• You have good English skills, oral and written.
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer relocation package if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.