Executive Assistant (EA) to MD India
About us :
Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt of working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
- The EA is responsible for assisting the MD India in his daily work with the goal of enhancing the MD effectiveness and reducing time spent on administration and coordination
- The EA will also assist other Executives and will coordinate the communication and agenda between them.
- 5 to 12 Years of Experience
- Maintain calendars and email – arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics
- Arrange (including selection of date, time, and location) internal and external meetings (internal meetings typically require extensive coordination)
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations or other assigned documentation Administer programs, projects or processes.
- Maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor and or analyse the data Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, conferences as required Serve as the administrative liaison between the leadership team within and outside the organisation.
- Develop/Research and produce reports as assigned/required to Undertake small projects as directed by Management including review and research of information.
- Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities
- Responsible for handling all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, off-site meeting venues
- Arrange special meeting facilities ,send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials
- Prepare various materials when requested, using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Prepare expense reports to be signed by MD before sent to accounting
- Handle special projects for the MD
- The EA will also assist other members of the management team with selected administration,
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Provide administrative support to the Leadership team at Bangalore.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize tasks seamlessly with the highest attention to detail Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships with stakeholders, including clients, team members,vendors .
- Highly resourceful team player .
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision Forward-looking thinking and proactive approach in providing services/solutions Strong time management and prioritization skills Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest level of customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Should be able to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and self-going with proven ability to start, lead and close activities in a structured manner with top quality
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to handle stress and changing situations with a calm manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, adapting to different situations and people
- Great listening skills, understanding and following instructions
- Result-oriented, focusing on fulfilling MD and other stakeholder expectations
- Handle tasks with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality Strong knowledge of secretarial and administrative procedures
This position is located in Bengaluru, India.
We only accept applications in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.