ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤝
As we embark on the next step in our journey, we’re looking for Senior Full Stack Engineers to join our Platform team. You’ll help define the next generation of Rocket Money's products within a larger Rocket ecosystem and ensure we’ve got a best-in-class platform to help our members.
The Rocket Money Platform group is organized around core capabilities that run the business and power user experiences. Our teams are responsible for transaction data ingestion, payment processing, authentication, user onboarding, and our design system. You’ll have a significant impact across product lines and help us build a cohesive vision across Rocket Money and future products.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Work alongside a team to implement, iterate, and debug product features that drive forward both the company and the user.
- Own projects from end to end, making key decisions in the implementation of new features that balance technical concerns with business concerns.
- Develop with TypeScript across the stack, building user interfaces using React Native and the backend support required to power them with Node & GraphQL.
- Partner with teams across the Rocket ecosystem to build a cohesive platform, allowing us to support our members with their most important financial decisions.
- Help to maintain our high technical bar, participating in code reviews and design discussions to ensure that we're applying appropriate rigor to our software development process.
- Develop an understanding of our users to build and measure features which help them better understand and improve their finances.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 5+ years of professional experience working with some combination of Node/TypeScript, React (or similar framework), GraphQL, and Postgres (or similar relational database).
- You're both a student and a teacher, continually seeking to grow as an engineer and help those around you grow as well.
- You're not just interested in what you're building, but also why you're building it. You want to see the bigger picture of how the software you're building is benefitting our users.
- Experience with our stack (TypeScript, React Native, PostgreSQL) is a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $150,000 - $185,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.