ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our fast growing team. This role will help us continue to drive our business forward while enhancing our strategic goals and vision working collaboratively across business areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
- Work collaboratively across teams to design, develop and/or improve operating systems, processes, procedures that improve the overall efficiency of the company and align with Rocket Money's values and mission
- Serve as a strategic thought partner and leader for Rocket Money's Operations teams (Bill Cancellations, Customer Experience, Bill Negotiations) while working cross functionally to develop and enhance partnerships between teams
- Lead the development and review cadence for operational measurement, from top of the house KPIs (in conjunction with Finance/others) to SLAs and business performance.
- Ensure strong execution across the Leadership Team in accordance with the strategic plan and drive strong cross-team systems
- Provide the infrastructure to ensure all other teams are able to do their best work and support company growth
- Drive operational excellence across the organization, implementing and managing systems and processes that improve capacity, transparency, effectiveness, communication, and ease across the organization as it grows in size and complexity
- Serve as liaison with legal teams to drive the company’s objectives forward while balancing risk
- Act as a trusted member and partner to the leadership team by providing value-added strategic insight, counsel, and management support
- Serve as C-suite partner who can advise us on all the things we’re missing as we scale and identify potential gaps in process and systems
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 10+ years of experience in high growth environments preferably with startup/FinTech experience
- You have deep management experience and are a passionate coach and mentor for your team
- You are detail oriented, a quick problem solver and thrive in fast paced, changing environments
- You have a demonstrated ability to create a shared strategic vision, inspire collaboration, and drive positive change
- You are a collaborative leader who develops excellent working relationships and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Rocket Money, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.