ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $45 million Series D round of funding and have over 2 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
Reporting to our Director of Growth - Offline, you will be a key player expanding our offline footprint and maximizing Truebill’s growth. You will own the execution, analysis, and optimization of multiple offline channels, including Linear TV, OTT/CTV, Podcast, Direct Mail, Sponsorships, and other offline channels. This is an exciting opportunity to make an immediate impact on Truebill’s growth. We are in the hyper-growth phase and as an early member of our offline team, you will help us maximize our potential to efficiently and effectively grow.
Specifically you will…
- Lead the strategy and execution of multiple offline channels including OTT/CTV, podcasts, streaming audio, OOH, and/or direct mail to rapidly expand our scale at efficiency.
- Constantly hypothesize and test across your channels. You will dive into the data to generate hypotheses then design and execute tests to improve channel-level performance.
- Identify the most efficient pockets of offline media and report channel insights and performance to the broader growth team on a weekly basis.
- Brainstorm with our creative team to ensure our offline creative is best-in-class and performs from both a brand and user acquisition perspective.
- Work cross functionally with Data and Engineering teams to ensure we have best-in-class measurement capabilities. You will develop a holistic understanding of how our offline channels affect our overall performance and how they can be optimized within our media mix.
- Act as the key point of contact for media partners and agencies, you will create strong relationships that maintain Truebill’s position as a world-class growth team.
- Proactively research and recommend opportunities for scale and growth.
- Establish yourself as the expert in your domain by staying up to date on industry trends and identifying first to market opportunities.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 4-6 years experience in a performance oriented media buying role at a high-growth consumer-focused startup or in a media strategy role at a media agency serving high-growth startups.
- Expertise in two or more of the following channels: Streaming TV (OTT/CTV), Linear TV, Podcasts, OOH, Direct Mail, or Sponsorships.
- You know your way around purchasing and measuring offline media at scale, you are constantly optimizing audiences and creatives, and you do so while hitting ROAS targets.
- Bias towards analytics and measurement with a track record of beating revenue and ROAS goals.
- Insatiable curiosity. You find yourself constantly asking questions to identify and improve upon every aspect of the channels you manage.
- You have a holistic view of the marketing funnel and understand the role of each channel.
- Bonus for hands-on experience planning traditional TV upfront or scaling Podcasts through network and creator level relationships.
- Advanced Excel and/or SQL user. Experience with Looker a must.
Oh, and most importantly, you are ready for one hell of a challenge. In your next role, a stroll through Golden Gate Park doesn’t excite you. You are looking to summit Everest.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.*