ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances through our app. Think of us as the personal financial assistant you always wanted.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
Reporting to our Director of Creative Production, as Motion Designer, you will collaborate with our in-house creative team to design and build motion graphics for video projects, with a primary focus in direct response advertising. This could mean everything from a fully animated video from scratch to working with our Art Directors and utilizing existing illustrations and bringing them to life through motion. Although focused on direct response advertising, the Motion Designer would have the opportunity to create content for all platforms -- social, digital, and broadcast.
Specifically, you will:
- Take projects from concept to delivery of animation - storyboard, design, animate, render and ship
- Participate in the creative ideation process, bringing new ideas to the table while offering a fresh perspective to pre-existing themes and concepts
- Create content that captivates and engages both new and existing customers, across mediums
- Increase weekly creative output by releasing multiple variations of various concepts in a wide range of sizes
- Comfortable working with existing assets and adding animation, as well as concepting and creating visuals to animate from scratch.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You are most curious about how people comprehend and react to your visual decisions. Your ultimate goal is performance and easy to comprehend communication
- 2-4 years of experience at an animation, motion design, or creative studio, either agency or in-house.
- BA or BFA in graphic design, visual communications, or related fields.
- Portfolio demonstrating advertising, storytelling or social media.
- Experience working with an app as an element of brand.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle many different types of projects on different timelines, with independent time-management skills.
- Expert-level command of design and motion applications and video editing software including Adobe Creative Suite video products (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc)
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.