ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $45 million Series D round of funding and have over 2 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, you will be challenged with growing our affiliate partner revenue stream while enhancing our customer experience. This includes both scaling existing partners as well as testing new partners whose solutions are worthwhile to our customers. We consider our affiliate partners to be an extension of Truebill, and as such, the successful candidate will help millions discover solutions that improve their financial health.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Develop Data-Inspired Creative Solutions: Apply rigorous product analytics to assess the effectiveness of each partner on various audiences. Data-inspired insights will drive hypotheses for A/B tests and new initiatives. Knowledge of SQL or Amplitude is highly desired, but not prerequisite.
- Collaborate: Partner with product, design, and lifecycle team to translate hypotheses into detailed experiment specs, design suggestions, and messaging strategies.
- Disseminate Insights: Measure and assess experiment results, sharing learnings across key stakeholders in order for insights to be absorbed across all business units.
- Market Research: Investigate how related products promote affiliates in order to find and cover potential gaps in our portfolio of offerings.
- Cultivate Relationships: Manage and develop relationships with external partners to find win-win solutions that drive growth.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 3+ years experience managing business partnerships, driving growth (Impress us with metrics demonstrating how you moved the needle).
- Naturally curious, excited to understand technical systems as well as customer motivations (technical and emphatic).
- Results driven and with a hacker mentality, you are ready to roll up your sleeves and figure out both what needs to get done and how to do it. When constraints appear you understand the system enough to propose workarounds.
- Both Analytical and creative; you are inspired by data and dream in technicolor.
- A strong communicator that simplify complex ideas into simple sentences
- Humble with a bit of Kanye, you are confident in your abilities yet recognize that we are all students of life and have room to improve.
Oh, and most importantly, you are ready for one hell of a challenge. In your next role, a stroll through Central doesn’t excite you. You are looking to summit Everest. Pack your bags!
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.