Thank you for checking out our careers page and for your interest in working for Truebill! Truebill is dedicated to providing the best candidate experience possible. We will only reach out to you through official channels with a truebill.com email. Please only apply to roles through our careers page: https://www.truebill.com/careers/.
Protect yourself from job scams! A reminder Truebill will never ask for any personal information until we have extended an offer from a @truebill.com verified email.
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
In this role, you'll:
- Work alongside a team to implement, iterate, and debug product features that drive forward both the company and the user.
- Own projects from end to end, making key decisions in the implementation of new features that balance technical concerns with business concerns.
- Develop with TypeScript across the stack, building user interfaces using React Native and the backend support required to power them with Node & GraphQL.
- Be a steward of good user experience, ensuring that the interfaces we present our users are performant, understandable, and delightful.
- Help to maintain our high technical bar, participating in code reviews and design discussions to ensure that we're applying appropriate rigor to our software development process.
- Develop an understanding of our users to build and measure features which help them better understand and improve their finances.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 5+ years of professional experience working with some combination of Node/TypeScript, React (or similar framework), GraphQL, and Postgres (or similar relational database).
- You're both a student and a teacher, continually seeking to grow as an engineer and help those around you grow as well.
- You're not just interested in what you're building, but also why you're building it. You want to see the bigger picture of how the software you're building is benefitting our users.
- Experience with our stack (TypeScript, React Native, PostgreSQL) is a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.