ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We're looking for a full-stack engineer to join our growing team. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with product, design, and other engineers to build and deploy new features, iterate on existing products to provide a better experience to our users, and help set the direction for our codebase as we grow.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Work alongside a team to implement, iterate, and debug product features that drive forward both the company and the user.
- Develop with TypeScript across the stack, building user interfaces using React Native and the backend support required to power them with Node & GraphQL.
- Be a steward of good user experience, ensuring that the interfaces we present our users are performant, understandable, and delightful.
- Help to maintain our high technical bar, participating in code reviews and design discussions to ensure that we're applying appropriate rigor to our software development process.
- Develop an understanding of our users to build and measure features which help them better understand and improve their finances.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 3+ years of professional experience working with some combination of Node/TypeScript, React (or similar framework), GraphQL, and Postgres (or similar relational database).
- You're not just interested in what you're building, but also why you're building it. You want to see the bigger picture of how the software you're building is benefitting our users.
- You're always looking to learn and grow as an engineer and excited by the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- Experience with our stack (TypeScript, React Native, PostgreSQL) is a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Minimum salary of $115,000/year + bonus + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20), however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.