Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
Under the direction of the NOC Director and Team Lead, the Service Desk Technician will provide services and support for a wide variety of Trace 3 customers including multiple subscribers to Trace3 monitoring and contract Service Desk offerings. In addition to performing essential functions this position will be responsible for, answering a variety of incoming calls and providing services directly or redirecting as appropriate. This position is located in Grand Rapids, MI or Louisville, KY.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor ticketing system service boards, inbound email and receive inbound phone calls
- Act upon requests and notifications following defined procedures which vary by client
- Self-manage assigned tasks in accordance to Service Desk guidelines
- Create and manage workflow incidents within approved ticket and monitoring solutions
- Create and escalate incident response tickets
- Employee will work based on shift schedule staffing our Service Desk providing 24 X 7 X 365 availability for customer needs
- May at times work various tasks at customer location or remote
- Employees will work 8 hour shifts, they will be trained on first shift and then moved to either 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift depending on the opening need / rotating weekend schedule.
Qualifications & Interests:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to constantly adapt to rapid change
- Intuitive ability to gather data, diagnose and troubleshoot end user technology
- Ability to confidently explain and deliver complex recommendations
- Personally, and professionally self-motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong desire to exceed customer service and expectations
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with various enterprise level systems and applications
- Ex: Microsoft Active Directory, Outlook, Exchange, O365 and others
- Various VPN technologies and end user compute systems and peripherals
- DNS knowledge and how it applies to network devices
- Strong documentation skills regarding tasks which will ultimately improve team knowledge base.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.