Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Engagement Architect will be responsible for providing thought leadership and technical expertise in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet our customer’s needs. While leading in a presales and delivery capacity, the Engagement Architect will be responsible for leveraging new and emerging technologies to solve key technical challenges for our clients. A key function of this role will be building deep relationships, gaining trust and enabling client success to ensure engagements are successful.
What you'll do:
- The Infrastructure EA will be primarily responsible for direct, client facing, sales enablement of product and services with a billable utilization target. This utilization target will allow the EA to oversee between 3-5 active service engagements and operate as a technical point of escalation if needed. Overseeing a team of Principal Engineers, Sr. Engineers and Engineers who are responsible for the completion of project (pre or post) deliverables.
- Work directly with sales teams to develop and deliver pre-sales campaign collateral (PowerPoint, PDF, etc.). Leveraging the collateral repository, managed by the PSA, custom tune any templates or successful campaign collateral to custom tune it per client.
- Understand each client’s unique environment, success criteria, and personalities in order to deliver a highly customized solution which resonates and demonstrates Trace3’s commitment to excellence.
- EA will operate as Trace3’s domain (go-to) expert in a given set of specific technologies and client outcomes.
Qualifications & Interests:
- CCIE certification or equivalent level of certification desired
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working for an IT consulting organization
- Experience with various DCN products Cisco NX-OS, ACI, Arista CV, VXLAN EVPN, etc.
- Previous experience designing and deploying technology solutions for Fortune 1000 companies and understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Deep experience in delivering, integrating and delivering Professional Services
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues to customers and non-technical audience
- Strong work experience with online productivity tools
- Must be able to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate them into technical implementations
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.