Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Strategist to join our team in Berlin or Amsterdam. The strategy team is a global unit with strategy functions across several offices. The team acts as a global ‘centre of intelligence’ and a guardian of cultural-perspective; we share a lot of work and resources and are held together with a collaborative mindset.
We are looking for a strategist to join our growing European commercial team. You will be working alongside our in-house creative studio, HS+, and local strategic production partners to create the world's greatest brand strategies and cultural moments for our audience of Cultural Pioneers. You should be able to successfully motivate and partner with internal teams as well as have a passion for great content and storytelling, along with an interest in style and culture.
- You will be part of the global strategy team - made up of several strategists spanning our offices throughout the world - and report directly to the European Head of Strategy
- The strategy team is responsible for developing internal thought leadership and go-to-market approaches for specific industry categories which are fueled with audience and cultural insight
- You will work in partnership with the Brand Partnerships team to proactively seek out new opportunities and be ‘on the front line’ in new business conversations
- You will also work together to receive and interrogate new client pitch briefs, develop internal creative briefs which are full of insight and creative territories that stimulate creative thinking
- Ultimately, your mission is to create great work which delivers value to our clients and enriches our audience’s lives, positioning us as a leading voice in culture and the media industry
- 5+ years of solid working experience as a strategist/strategic planner creating campaigns in the digital media landscape
- A great brand and creative thinker - solid training in brand and creative strategy
- An effective communicator; exceptional ability with words; a natural storyteller
- Great presentation skills - must be able to confidently present work to an audience - both internal and external
- Experience with insight and research - ideally, has worked with insight functions in the past and/or performed primary audience research yourself
- A strong sense of what Highsnobiety represents. You should be plugged into popular culture with an awareness of what’s going in fashion, music and other youth passion points
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work across multiple industry sectors and teams, both internal and external
- Be able to work very independently and have the ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term timeframes
- A collaborative and positive can-do attitude with the ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.