Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Product Marketing Manager for Credit, you’ll report to the Head of Member Engagement. You’re expected to be an energetic marketing professional, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with proven project management and relationship-building ability. You will thrive on autonomy, being able to plan ahead and execute at the same time, and will bring a good working knowledge of product marketing tools and analytical techniques.
You will be the point of contact between the Credit Team, Product Managers, Partners and the marketing teams, both in terms of engagement (existing Tide Members) and acquisition (generation of net new Tide Members). Working with product owners and designers, you’ll create marketing materials and content to increase the adoption of our, and our partners, Credit products, both existing and new users of the Tide platform.
As a Product Marketing Manager you’ll be:
- Planning product marketing campaigns to grow the adoption of our products, including test and learn opportunities
- Create and maintain customer-facing functionality material, generating product value proposition into clear communication and training materials for customer-facing teams (Selling decks, Case Studies, Internal FAQs, etc.)
- Take accountability for the delivery of growth targets and execution of product marketing campaigns, driving corrective actions independently. Support timely execution of product marketing campaigns and go-to-market processes, working with marketing teams.
- Act as a point of contact between product area and marketing teams. Coordinate activity and foster collaboration with teams outside of direct control, both in customer-facing teams and supporting functions.
What makes you a great fit:
- You’ve spent between 2-4 years in a marketing role, preferably Credit product marketing.
- You’ve been working in companies delivering value to SMEs.
- You’ve experienced working in Fintech.
- You are a fast learner, able to understand new products to market
- You are able to translate business knowledge to other employees, namely central marketing departments. Furthermore, you’ll be able to translate the value proposition of products to SMEs (our customers
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.