The main goal of the Quality Analyst would be to monitor the interactions handled by the agents based on pre-defined parameters, to identify opportunities for improvement and provide coaching sessions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Monitor consultants’ phone calls and written communication using allocated systems to capture their effectiveness at service delivery
- Conduct effective skills-transfer sessions to improve teams’ understanding and performance of customer centric metrics
- Conduct effective one-on-one coaching sessions to share feedback on observations from monitored interactions
- Provide feedback to the associates
- Generate QA reports
- Program analytics
- Achieve the sampling plan target that was given
- Complete all given tasks within the time specified
- Conduct Monthly Performance Review with each consultant - review performance, share findings and set goals. Document the meeting and share with the Training Manager/QA lead
- Work closely with the peers to implement quality strategies and drive overall project’s performance
- Follow the hierarchy structure for escalation of any issues related to work
- Adhere to the rules of the company
- Adhere to the non disclosure agreement
- Train/Coach consultants on Quality parameters and requirements
- Pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have adept command of the English language, both written and verbal - C1/C2 level
- You are customer oriented in managing communications and issues
- You’ve spent at least 6 months in a job with quality analyst specialist
- You have excellent communication skills, a positive goal-oriented attitude and be able to multitask
- You have ability to detect patterns, recognize opportunities for change and improvement of processes or established work practices
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion...
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.