As an iOS Engineer at Tide, you’ll report directly to the People Manager and Head of Mobile Engineering (Functional) and work in a team of highly skilled Mobile engineers.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
As part of this team,
- You will be learning and sharing knowledge with our engineers on new things often, as we believe in experimentation, T-shaped engineering and collaborative learning for career growth.
- You will be working on our new and existing products for our Business Areas. We have an exciting roadmap with brand new features and we will need you to solve interesting problems.
- You will have the opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your experience connecting with less experienced engineers, collaborating and cheering together.
- Joining one of our expanding multi-disciplinary agile teams, you will work together with product owners, UI/UX designers, architects, engineers, and other business members to translate requirements into well-engineered solutions.
- You will ideally join our iOS and Flutter Community of Practices, and your input on how to improve processes and maintain high quality across the team will be very welcome.
- Career progression is as important to us as it is for you, and we, therefore, have put in place a Tide Growth Framework to guide you. With our expanding teams and business, we will encourage you to outgrow your initial responsibilities, if you so desire
Our company is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, that fosters cooperation in everything we do. This role offers an exceptional opportunity to make a real difference with responsibilities across engineering practices in a supportive and rapidly expanding company!
You’ll be a great fit if you have/are:
- Working experience with iOS as a Sofware Engineer.
- Experience with or willing to learn Flutter, as we are migrating to this technology.
- Experience with iOS by using Swift language.
- Passionate about building great products in small, autonomous, agile teams.
- A passion for automation tests and experience writing testable code.
- Experience building sleek, high-performance user interfaces and complex Mobile apps that successfully shipped to customers.
With over 200,000 members, we're the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion...
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, and religions. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.