About ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
- Prospect for and develop a pipeline that is 3-5X assigned quota
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, partner calls, meetings and pipeline generation
- Qualify new opportunities, present ThousandEyes solutions, overcome objections, negotiate and close business over the phone, via WebEx and occasionally in-person.
- Consistently execute against your plan and assigned quota within your assigned geographic territory though interteam collaboration and meaningful customer interaction.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Experience in high tech quota carrying sales (ideally SaaS and into IT organizations)
- Hosting, application delivery, cloud (AWS,GCP,Azure), internet routing experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication, Strong organizational, and time management skills
- Positive attitude, high energy, drive, sense of urgency and sense of responsibility
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in individual quota carrying capacity with a track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.