ThousandEyes was born with a bold and disruptive vision. To transform how organizations and people experience the Internet. Our cloud platform today, delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet helping enterprises and service providers work together to improve the quality of every digital experience.
ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world’s largest and fastest growing brands, including 8 of the 10 top global software companies, 20 of the 25 top SaaS, 4 of the 5 top UK banks, 70+ of the Fortune 500 and 130+ of the Global 2000. ThousandEyes is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, GV, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Salesforce Ventures and Thomvest Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Austin, New York, London, Dublin, Tokyo and Sydney.
ThousandEyes is seeking an EMEA Marketing Operations Manager who will be responsible for campaign operations & processes, data & reporting and close collaboration with key partners (sales, sales operations, demand gen and inbound teams).
This role is part of the EMEA Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Director of EMEA Marketing, and will partner closely with the Senior Manager of Global Marketing Operations. Our team is passionate about metrics, the contribution to pipeline, penetrating large companies and the engagement of critical named accounts. This person must have a passion for process, data privacy laws and all things Marketo.
About the Role
- Implement, measure and optimize EMEA marketing campaign execution across marketing automation tech stack including Marketo, Salesforce, Engagio and multiple webinar platforms. This includes email programs, email nurture, webinars, list segmentation, lead workflow, and reporting.
- Manage EMEA prospect and customer databases, maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Partner with the Global Marketing Operations team to
- Understand standards and implement best practices
- Recommend technology and campaign process improvements
- Ensure compliance of EMEA data privacy laws
- Work with vendors to ensure timely and effective integration and uploads of leads from various demand generation initiatives and events.
- Leverage standard reports/dashboards and conduct ad-hoc analysis to provide the EMEA Marketing team visibility to funnel, campaign and tactic performance. Make recommendations on improvements based on findings.
- Participate in cross-functional, end-to-end improvement initiatives. For example, projects that drive the health of our database through data enrichment, hygiene and persona segmentation with sales operations.
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience, preferably in a growth tech company
- Expert in Marketing Automation Systems (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce
- Proven record in building full-stack B2B marketing funnels
- Demonstrated operations experience, and the ability to support other departments in a timely and positive manner
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks from concept through implementation
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on large data sets
- Good understanding of full-funnel and sales pipeline metrics and KPIs
- HTML, web development experience a plus
- Knowledge of systems such as Groove and Engagio a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside the box