ThousandEyes is revolutionizing the multi-billion dollar application and network performance market. As enterprises move towards cloud-based, Internet-centric applications and services, ThousandEyes provides critical operational insights to keep business running smoothly.
As the Field Marketing Manager for EMEA, you will be responsible for working closely with the EMEA Sales teams and global Marketing department to help shape and execute our field marketing plan for the region.
The successful candidate will be extremely comfortable working with our customers, partners and sales teams to execute high quality marketing initiatives. You will have experience of delivering highly successful campaigns to mid-market/commercial and large enterprise customers and working with channel and eco-system partners on joint go-to-market initiatives. A good knowledge of business to business marketing, within the technology sector, is essential. Experience of working in the German / DACH market and German language skills would be an advantage.
This position reports to the ThousandEyes Director of Solutions Marketing for EMEA and offers excellent opportunities for growth and increased responsibilities based on performance and company momentum.
The emphasis is on effectively executing the EMEA marketing strategy but will also offer the opportunity to help shape the direction of Marketing for ThousandEyes in EMEA and would suit someone with an interest in all aspects of marketing.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Partner closely with the Commercial and Inside Sales teams to run campaigns, plays, events and initiatives to generate engagement, opportunities & pipeline
- Monitor and report on all aspects of the demand generation funnel for EMEA, flagging trends and implementing activities to address any gaps
- Work closely with Channel Sales and channel and eco-system partners to plan and run joint go-to-market campaigns, events and initiatives to generate channel sourced pipeline
- Be hands-on with the marketing technology stack including Salesforce and Marketo
- Maintain a short-term and long-term perspective on demand generation requirements for the Commercial, Inside Sales and Channel Sales teams, blending broader thought leadership and initiatives with more tactical activities
- Be a proactive team member across ThousandEyes by collaborating closely with all teams including Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations & Sales Optimization
- Work closely with EMEA customers to establish close relationships and incorporate customer success in the ThousandEyes event and campaign initiatives
Results-driven individual with a proven ability to deliver on commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals:
- 5+ years in a business to business technology marketing role
- German / DACH market experience and language skills a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives while fostering strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills; must love to create and execute great campaigns
- Attention to detail to identify pipeline trends and campaign opportunities and rigorously report on performance and success
- Objectivity and openness to others' views - continuously builds a positive team spirit
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative and hi-growth technology environment