ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
Engineering at ThousandEyes
At ThousandEyes, we use cutting-edge technologies and innovative techniques to study and visualize networks on a global scale.
ThousandEyes engineers are focused on continuous improvement — of our product, our codebase, our knowledge, and our skills. We believe in innovation, simplicity, and elegance. We work in small, cross-functional teams where everyone has a voice.
About the role
ThousandEyes Network Engineers are responsible for all network operations, scaling our network, ensuring network reliability as well as developing and deploying tools to support the network.
We're looking for talented and highly proficient network engineers with hands-on experience on datacenter networking.
Apply for this role if you:
- Are a fast learner
- Are comfortable working with new technologies
- Are exceptional with network protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF and DNS
- Have advanced knowledge of network security including IDS, DDoS, Firewalls, and other distributed attack schemes
- Have experience with configuration management systems and automating network operations activities
- Have good network troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Have good understanding of network hardware platforms and their specifications in the datacenter space
Bonus points if you have experience with or are knowledgeable about some GNU/Linux distro.
Our infrastructure technology stack:
- Palo Alto Networks