As an Account Manager, Ad Sales, you are tasked with providing world class service for our ad sales partners. You will be working alongside Sales Executives & Ad Ops to represent The Orchard & manage a growing ad sales business. You will be reporting under the Director of Monetization.
You are an entrepreneurial, dynamic, innovative, hardworking and detail-oriented digital strategist. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are not afraid of tackling new challenges while honing in new skills. You have a passion for music, YouTube, multicultural marketing and are interested in working/learning in the music industry. You operate well without much hand holding but are receptive to constructive feedback and growth opportunities.
- Provide pre-sales planning for the sales team, answer RFPs, put together proposal presentations and pull research from various tools.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions to drive new business opportunities and grow relationships with new and existing clients.
- Act as day to day point person between clients and our internal teams for all post-sales activities including trafficking, campaign reporting, screenshots, case studies, wrap up reports and other deliverables.
- Stay abreast on all new and emerging industry trends to effectively communicate with internal teams and advertisers.
- Support the leadership team in responding to client requests and participate in special projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field(s).
- 2+ of years’ experience in digital media planning/buying with advertising billing/reconciliation experience or other relevant experience
- Proficient in Comscore, Nielsen, Google Ad Manager, Google Campaign Manager and other related platforms and tools
- YouTube certified a plus
- Past sales experience a plus
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
What We Give You:
- An opportunity to influence music on a global stage
- A modern, diverse and creative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
- An investment in your learning & development
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including healthcare coverage, life insurance, generous leave policies, 401K + employer matching, Winter recess (Christmas through New Year’s), voluntary benefits, industry-leading mental health and fertility coverage, family resources and education financial assistance
Why The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.