Oh hello 👋. Could you be our new Global Head of Performance Media?
Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳TheFork PAY & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
About your Job:
As we are scaling up our investments in all markets to make TheFork a reference in its industry and to acquire more and more new users, this is a unique opportunity for you to make a difference and to leave your mark.
As a Head of Performance, you are part of the Central Marketing Team and you report to the Global User Acquisition & Media Director.
Your missions are :
- You build, deploy and run the Performance media strategy for the 11 markets in which TheFork operates, optimising our main channels (UAC/ASA, SEA, Social) and activating some new ones
- You build the Performance marketing engine that will allow us to accelerate in New User acquisition (investment principles, business forecasts, optimisation plan…)
- You define the best performing way to operate the campaigns (through external qualitative partners or by internalizing the buying)
- You mentor and lead your team to grow their own analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- You are the go-to person for all Performance topics and the key point of contact for our local Marketing Directors
- You lead QBRs and other cross functional and cross markets meetings
- You work closely with the Brand team to develop best-in-class creatives on our different channels
- You develop strong relationships with our external key partners (Google, Meta, Tiktok, media agencies) and leverage this relationship to meet our ambitious business goals
Who you are
- First things first, you’re a nice person 🙂. Simple as that. You're able and willing to bring happiness to your teammates, our users and our customers. Happiness is the key enabler of our vision and success!
- You welcome challenges with open arms, and you give your best under all circumstances.
- You are flexible and open to change, you know how to navigate a fast-paced environment.
- You thrive in an international environment, working in English with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- You are humble and always eager to learn.
- You see the glass half-full and your positivity is contagious.
What you bring to the table
- +10 years of experience in Performance / Online media (agency and/or advertiser side)
- 3-5 years of people management experience
- You have a successful experience in a B2C App environment
- You have a demonstrated ability to work and influence decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed organization, with stakeholders across different markets
- You have experience in managing large scale paid media campaigns (> 10M€)
- You have a strong knowledge of MarTech and AdTech solutions as well as digital data analytics and programmatic platforms (Privacy has no secret for you, you’re a big fan of tracking and attribution)
- You have a demonstrable hands-on experience with the following: Google Ads, Meta Ads Manager, Tiktok Ads and, ideally Appsflyer, Datorama and Tableau
- You have a proven track record in leading and growing a team
- You thrive in an international high-growth pace company
- And of course, you are analytics and performance-oriented
What we offer you
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week, offices in Europe, Argentina, Australia)
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
🏋️♀️ Lifestyle benefit program
💚Complementary time off to spend with your loved ones in your most important moments in life*
🍕Lunch vouchers (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
😄 A happy team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏳️🌈 International and inclusive working environment
🎓Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
😌Free access to the Calm app
🎤 Team building events
*Depending on country regulations
Other considerations for the role
- Language: Being fluent in English is a must. French, Spanish and Italian are a plus.
- IT: Expert level in Microsoft Office
- Possible locations: On Earth, mainly. To be more precise, Paris, Barcelona, Milan.