Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
Country Manager Italy
As Country Manager for Italy you will lead the 1st market of the group and we will rely on you to reinforce our leadership position through top class leadership.In this role you will be the primary voice and ambassador of our business in Italy. You will lead local teams in charge of the execution of our strategy. You will raise the opportunities and concerns of the market and set the priorities that will grow this area. You will be a natural born leader, capable to influence and with an analytical approach to drive decisions and actions.
- Lead local teams of 100+ people with a focus on strengthening our leadership position on the market and developing a high performing team.
- Ensure successful local planning and execution of our global strategy leveraging local functions :
- Sales and Customer Success in charge of building our restaurant base and helping restaurants to succeed leveraging our tools and products.
- B2C and B2B Marketing to grow our consumers and restaurants base leveraging brand, performance marketing, PR, CRM activities and analytics.
- Responsible for the P&L of the market.
- Work with central functions such as Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Care, HR, Finance, Legal to ensure alignment on strategy and smooth execution of the plan.
- Be the primary advocate and expert for the area under your control.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company in Italy.
- Establish and manage relations with key stakeholders of the industry such as unions, associations and institutional leaders.
- This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Western and South Europe markets.
- 10 to 15+ years of professional experience of which 5+ managing cross-functional teams at international growth companies.
- Commercial, business development background.
- Operational acumen, demonstrated through having led in the past large teams with a focus on delivering operational excellence.
- Able to handle a wide range of teams across a growing business, and willing to listen and learn from others.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- A highly efficient, proactive and data-driven approach to your work.
- Able to think strategically and develop and communicate a compelling vision.
- Excellent program management and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Past experience in Hospitality/Restaurant industry/Scale up is a plus.
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
💗 Welfare allowance school costs, elderly care, babysitting costs, transportation, travel leisure
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.