Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
What You will do:
- Programming to automate tests for the full solution stack (UI, App Layer, REST API, Web Service)
- Test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Building and deploying CI systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Using your analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
- Automating the deployment process using AWS cloud technologies
- Using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Testing the APIs using Postman or ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting
- Performance Testing of the APIs using JMeter or BlazeMeter
- Creating and executing SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Ideal candidate should have 3 – 5 years of experience with all the above technologies
Primary Skill: Automation Testing, API Testing and Backend Testing
- Experience simulating application & API load testing to measure against industry standards, identify potential performance issues using JMeter, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace etc.
- Experience Integrating the testing framework with DevSecOps pipeline
What We Offer you:
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
💗 Welfare allowance school costs, elderly care, babysitting costs, transportation, travel leisure
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)