Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner that will support our International HRBP team.
This role is based in Milan and it will report into the Senior HR Manager for the following countries: Italy, UK, Netherland and Sweden.
As HR Business Partner, you will work together with the Senior HR Manager to ensure we have the right organization design & the right talents to achieve our business objectives. Leveraging our desired culture experience framework, you will help to set the course for leadership to act successfully as integrator between organization & talents. Together with the Senior HR Manager, you will also ensure that our HR strategy is deployed in our offices.
What you will do:
Talent & Culture Ambassador
- Support the Senior HR Manager in managing Performance & Talent reviews
- Partner with talent acquisition team and participate in hiring processes for Junior roles
- Support the deployment of our Talent Development Programs
- Supervise Onboarding & Offboarding processes
People Operations Champion
- Supervise payroll & people administration processes
- Ensure compliance with social legislation & collective labor agreements
- Support the International HRBP in handling legal procedures (layoffs, disciplinary operations, respect of company policies...)
- Participate in Local Management Team meetings
- Advise the Senior HR Manager on Compensation & Benefits strategy
- Work together with the Senior HR Manager to challenge and optimize organizational design
Who you are:
- An HR professional with 3-5 years’ experience as Business Partner, preferably in a structured environment.
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-moving, growing environment. You will take decisions with no clear answer. Challenging, but cool if you think about it.
- Great knowledge of Italian labour law, union bodies & collective labor agreements. Willingness to dig into these areas for other locations.
- Execution focused, consistently deliver against aggressive timelines.
- Excellent communication, advisory & influencing skills. Your internal contacts will be Managers with a strong go-get attitude. You will need to follow the pace and take stances.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and availability for travels (around 2-3 days once a month).
- As crazy as it may sound, we use Google & Office suites. We hope you're comfortable with them. Previous experience with Workday will help too.
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory. Spanish and French would be a strong plus.
- We’re looking for a mean person with no sense of humor, a narrow-mind and a natural sense to spot irony.
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
💗 Welfare allowance school costs, elderly care, babysitting costs, transportation, travel leisure
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.