Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
Within the HQ Marketing team, the User Acquisition & Media team is in charge of growing TheFork’s user acquisition for all TheFork geographies, through awareness (TV, OOH, OLV…) & performance campaigns (UAC/ASA, Social, SEA..). In the day-to-day, this team is strongly interfaced with several other functions amongst which are marketing teams from local markets, central functional teams (Data, P&E, Legal…), and key partners (Google, Facebook, Media agencies…).
As a User Acquisition Analyst & Project manager, you report to the UA & Media Manager. Your goal is to support and help the UAM team to accelerate in UA providing enriching data analysis/insights, managing key strategic transversal projects (audience targeting, attribution, measurement, tools implementation…), and helping in the strategy coordination between channels.
What you will do
Key strategic cross-channel projects manager :
· You deliver on key cross-functional projects to improve UA activities in the long-term such as attribution, audience strategy, privacy impact, NUX (in collaboration with Data and P&E team)
· You are the marketing referent for the tools used by the team (Datorama, Appsflyer, Data.ai, Google Analytics..), you manage the roadmap of developments and propose improvements/optimizations.
Data and insights provider (in collaboration with the Data team) :
· You track and assess the User Acquisition activities under a rigorous data-driven approach (weekly, monthly, quarterly tracker).
· You provide ad hoc analyses to the team in order to optimize their strategy (channels contribution, creatives performance, deep-dive analysis per country…).
· You implement new dashboards and optimize current ones to improve our analysis capabilities and our investment strategy.
Paid media acquisition channels coordinator :
· You ensure UA guidelines are deployed cross-channel and cross-markets.
· You track paid media investments and identify reallocation potential between channels and countries.
· You help in building the yearly media investments per market with the objective to maximize the media envelope.
Who you are
· 3-4 years of experience in data analytics, project management and/or digital marketing
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience using analytics tools like Tableau, Datorama, Google Analytics, Appsflyer
· Experience manipulating large data sets in a database proficiency in Excel / Gsheet (including Pivot Tables, functions, etc)
· Experience in providing business insights and summarizing findings in a clear and actionable way: including dashboarding, data visualization, and reporting
· Good knowledge of marketing channels and the ad-tech ecosystem tools (Facebook business manager, Google Adwords,..)
· Strong English written and oral communication and collaboration skills
· Great team player - High collaboration skills
· Thrives in a collaborative international environment
· Humble and positive mindset, eager to learn
· Food & tech lover
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.