TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
- Collaborate with HR and other departments to enhance recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Operational tasks, planning and team distribution for optimal service coverage
- Live check on incoming customers requests: prioritization and assignation
- Quality audits
- Coaching & Career development
- 121 meetings to follow up on Specialists performance
- Centralize team needs to align with other departments
- Team Morale and engagement: define tactical incentives and challenges
Who you are:
The ideal Customer Care Line Manager:
- Fluent in Italian and in English - Spanish is a plus!
- Experience in managing a Customer Care Team (at least 2 years)
- Customer Oriented
- Highly empathetic
- Great communication skills
- Autonomous learner
- Strong leader
- Highly organized
- Proactive problem solving mindset
- Highly resilient
- Team player
- Quality and efficiency focused
- Great coaching skills
- Flexible, adaptable for change
What we offer:
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Yearly lifestyle benefit
- Private health insurance
- Fun work events!