Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products:
📱 TheFork App: the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager: the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards: the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
What you will do:
You are passionate about technology and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in a dozen countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to build reliable back ends and operate scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team located between France Italy, Argentina and UK in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
As a member of the DevOps team dedicated to Supply domain (B2B domain, activities with restaurants), you will be responsible for the TheFork DevOps Supply Domain.
You will work on the following subjects :
- You will be the technical referent for Supply engineers in an international context
- You will work with DevOps Platform team
- You will advice technically developers on their new needs and you will be involved in impactful changes
Who you are:
- You have a significant experience (3 years minimum) as DevOps engineer for high traffic websites based on Varnish Cache or Memcached, nginx, NodeJS/PHP
- You have already worked hand in hand with developers teams, you know the constraints of developers
- You have experiences on infrastructure as Code and ideally with Terraform
- You are confident with Docker and kubernetes
- You have experience with some AWS services (EC2, IAM, S3)
- You are comfortable with Shell and Git commands. A plus, with Python scripts.
- You will be proactive in matters of security
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious and with a team spirit
- You are eager to learn and share with your colleagues
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
- Few experience in programming and debugging in NodeJS
- Confidence with Kibana or Grafana
- Knowledges on OpenSearch or Elasticsearch
- PostgreSQL experiences
What we offer you:
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏥 Health insurance
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)