TheFork is looking for an Engineering Manager to manage a cross-technical team of 7 Salesforce, Talend & Web developers.
The team is supporting the growth of our Sales & Customer Care department mainly in Salesforce but also on end-users facing interfaces such as our B2B & B2C websites.
LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! LaFourchette’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why should you join us?
Your end-users will be your 850 colleagues using Salesforce on a daily basis, tens of thousands of restaurant owners and Millions of consumers eager to find the best diner tonight !
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees and works hard to allow each person reach their full potential.
You will be in charge of managing the “Scale” development team inside the engineering department. Team’s mission is to connect our fast growing Sales & Customer care teams with B2B & B2C end-users.
As a manager, you will:
- Advocate & Influence to build the appropriate team to reach company’s goals
- Handle team members’ career (Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation, Growth, Offboarding)
- Closely work with Product team to build Vision, Roadmap
- Contribute to our engineering manager community (engineering culture, meetups, best practices)
- Ensure relationship and follow up on projects’ deliveries with stakeholders
- Champion agile development practices in coordination with our Agility & Quality team
What technologies are we using?
- Salesforce, Talend, React, NodeJS, RabbitMQ
- Integrations with Tableau, Salesforce Livechat, Telephony, Twitter / FB
- We are building a horizontally scalable microservice-based architecture to serve customers in 18 countries.
- Our websites and servers are monitored with Prometheus, Grafana, ELK and other monitoring systems for 24x7 operations and ease of troubleshooting
- We are in the process of migrating to Kubernetes & AWS for orchestration & hosting
- Our Salesforce organization is tightly coupled with the rest of our internal systems : Websites for LiveChat and Knowledge FAQs, Social media channels via Social Studio, Talend for data exchanges, Tableau for reporting, Cisco for Computer Telephony Integration, DidUEnjoy for Customer Satisfaction surveys, Country-specific Content Management Systems, Helpdesk forms, and Mobile Applications.
- You are rigorous, dynamic & curious, equipped with an agile mindset and a strong team spirit that allow you to adapt to a changing environment.
- You are able to challenge product and stakeholders decisions
- You have already coached and mentored 3+ people teams including senior software engineers
- You have a solid technical background in CRM, ETL, and web technologies
- You are data-driven
- You have experience with architectural patterns of large-scale applications
- You are comfortable writing and speaking in both English and French.
TheFork Core Values
Speed Wins • We never stop learning • Act as an owner • We are better together
We love our customers •We believe in Transparency.