TheFork (previously known as Dimmi) connects diners with more than 4,500 of the country's hottest restaurants. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork is part of TripAdvisor® and is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of 50,000 restaurants worldwide and 18 million monthly visits.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Inside Sales Manager and will be responsible for lead generation as well as initiatives that increase sales effectiveness and efficiency. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the restaurant industry, highly organized, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Our Inside Sales team is based at our headquarters in Redfern, Sydney and work collaboratively with the Field Sales team to sign new Restaurants to the TheFork Network.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Researching/Generating new sales leads
- Engaging via phone with restaurant owners in an effort to bring them on to TheFork
- Understanding your own focus markets and goals
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Full use of CRM (salesforce)
Skills and experience
- 2 years + experience in similar role
- Proven track record in over performing on targets
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Previous salesforce experience preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred