TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants
Part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, LaFourchette (TheFork) is the leading European restaurant-booking platform with more than 60 000 restaurants on 17 markets. Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners outside of US, China, Japan. In order to do so, the plan is to:
- Deploy our business models on new geographical markets
- Continue scaling our operations
- And continue our mission to help people discover and book great restaurants and to help restaurants get additional demand and better manage their booking and CRM.
Our business model (subscription and commission based) is recurring and scalable The restaurant industry is massive ($1800 billion revenue/year), traditional and fragmented.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
What you will do
This role will see you train our new and tenured international sales associates on sales skills, process, messaging, methodology, tools, and TripAdvisor Restaurant products. While supporting Sales managers with coaching programs.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales Enablement, you will implement onboarding and coaching plans with actions that will lead to specific business results.
You will support the Sales Academy to raise the standards of company sales performance.
You will work closely with the other central teams (sales operations, marketing, product, customer support, etc) and other functional areas across the organization to validate the field relevance of the programs. You will collaborate with sales leadership to identify and execute on key strategic productivity and development initiatives for the different sales population and countries.
- Coordinate with Executives, Sales Managers, and sometimes HR, to identify critical learning needs.
- Connect regularly with TARS Product and Marketing teams based in Boston to anticipate product releases and launches
- Communicate Sales needs with TARS central teams.
- Produce or assemble training content: case studies, role play, competitive information digest, value-based pitches, call flow process…
- Organize trainings sessions, coaching sessions, in coordination with Sales managers.
- Take care of all logistics regarding trainings. Tracks people who have been trained / not trained.
- Ensure that onboarding of new Sales people is realized properly and effectively.
- Measure the satisfaction and effectiveness of training programs, in an ongoing way, through well-defined KPI. Ensure proper adoption of the most important training assets and measure it. Provide visibility to management about training roadmap, activities and results.
- Adapt training programs according sales population: Inside sales, Optimizers, Key Account Managers.
- Gathers feedback from sales teams on a regular basis to constantly improve training programs
- Collect, format and communicate internal best practices in regards with Sales competences.
- Integrate best in class training practices from the industry in your area, with a gamification approach to make trainings more efficient.
- Help sales managers identify opportunities to incorporate new learnings into real-life scenarios with providing guidelines and coaching tools
- Recognize and reward skill development through certification and “graduation” from the Sales Academy
- Coordinate with Country Managers and Sales Managers to: detect and fulfill their needs with regards to enablement of their people; evangelize them about enablement practices; organize enablement sessions; and to draw from their expertise and that of their people.
This position is based in Barcelona with frequent travel (~15%), in other European capitals and USA.
Who you are
- Degree in business, ideally with a major in marketing.
- Experience of similar Sales learning function in a medium/large company, across several countries.
- Experience in Sales.
- Marketing acumen. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good project management, coordination and presentation skills.
- Understanding of social media and of knowledge management inside companies.
- Experience in matrix organization and in working with/through local Sales managers and Country managers.
- Self-starter, ability to work in a very autonomous manner.
- Very good ability to prioritize, synthesize, summarize.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English + Spanish.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)