Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 11 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden,Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia) and ElTenedor (Spain).
Located in our office in BMadrid , you will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone contact with restaurants.
What you will do:
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork / ElTenedor / LaFourchette or TripAdvisor products and service solutions over the phone.
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our TheForkManager software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
Who you are:
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role
- Sales motivation and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: Spanish native and high level of English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Experience with a restaurant
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Madrid
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)