TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Australia, The Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and soon Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia and Peru.
TripAdvisor/TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application) and TripAdvisor.
Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions
We are looking for a Trip Advisor Restaurant Solution Optimizer (equivalent for Account Manager) for the Optimization team in our Sales organization. Optimization focuses on onboarding, nurturing, educating, relationship building and identifying further business opportunities with our existing customers. The ultimate goal being to drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure optimization of our revenue with restaurants, reduce churn and make TripAdvisor the partner of choice for the Restaurant industry. Optimization also focuses on re-subscription of recently (12 months and less) churned restaurant partners.
The position will be part of a global Sales team consisting of Sales and Account managers. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Optimizer who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
Located in our office in Buenos Aires, you will be part of the Optimization Team whose activities are telephone Retention, re-subscription, cross and up-selling to restaurants.
- Manage a Portfolio of restaurants
- Onboard new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls and email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
- Fluent in English: You will work on a daily basis with English-speaking customer.
- 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
Additional assets :
- Experience with a restaurant
- Salesforce CRM