TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Australia, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
As Marketing Manager for Nordics, you will be responsible for developing and executing in your markets (Sweden and Denmark) a relevant Marketing Plan that pursues the growth of the final customers, increase the brand awareness and increments the business revenues
What you will do:
- Being responsible for Marketing plan and budget.
- Monitor the business key metrics and provide key insights to B2B team to affiliate the right restaurants and support the offer growth needed to increase revenues
- Coordinate with the central/regional teams of PR, Brand, Performance, CRM and Restaurant Offer. , to make sure you get the right support on each lever to develop TheFork in Sweden and Denmark using all possible marketing levers
- Promotion of our Brand locally in accordance to guidelines, using 360 approach media channels, balancing media buying, social media and brand content.
- Collaboration with CRM team to build relevant contact plan for different customer segments using all contact channels (email/ Push/ sms/ website & SSC) and loyalty & referral program
- Know and guide central teams to invest in performance marketing levers to boost bookings and new customers’ acquisition
- Coordinate with PR to agree on main messages to convey, to build social / community strategy and determine which local or national gastronomic events our brand needs to be associated with.
- Track & increase customer satisfaction (NPS, SSC feedbacks..)
- Optimize and enrich existing monitoring tools to evaluate performances, analyse results and propose action plans for permanent improvement
This position is located in Stockholm
You will report directly to the country manager of Nordics and will receive support and guidance from the Senior Regional Marketing Director
Who you are:
- Swedish native. Fluency in English is a must. Danish is an asset.
- Education in Business Administration or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant area.
- Have 5 years’ experience in Marketing (focusing on digital and offline) with at least 3 years’ experience in project management
- Proven experience in multi skilled teams coordination
Skills and education:
- Strong goals orientation and objectives driven profile
- Bachelor’s degree on Marketing or Business Administration or other relevant area
- High level of personal drive, self-motivated and passionate
- Complemented by strong analytical skills
- Very organized person
- Capable to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines
- You have a knowledge/experience and good understanding of performance marketing, SEO, web development, usability, design, brand needs, requirement definition and web strategies