St. Neo's Brasserie
St. Neo's Brasserie located at the The Drayton Hotel is inspired by Savannah’s Historic District neighborhood, people and culture. We treat our team like family, and create a place where guests can experience Savannah's Historic District alongside locals. St. Neo's is a seafood brasserie and oyster bar with a southern accent. The team at St. Neo's oversees the restaurant, Rooftop, Coffee Bar, and Downstairs Cocktail Lounge.
As host of St Neo's Brasserie, you are the first and last impression for our guests in our restaurant and bar. Your energy and smile embrace our familiar and first-time guests. You find opportunities to create magical experiences for our guests and their special occasions.
What you'll get...
- You will be part of service team known for its attention to detail, warmth, and creativity.
- You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and make decisions that impact guest experience.
- Excellent opportunity for career and personal development.
- Work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Have a warm, high-energy, and engaging personality.
- A strong interest in hospitality. Your smile, personality, and ability to be a team member and to learn is most valued.
- Hands-on attitude with an attention to detail.
- Excited about being part of a team committed to creating magical experiences.
- Able to meet physical demands of role.
The Drayton Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.