Location: Connecticut, Denver, New Jersey, New York - hybrid
Techstars is seeking an experienced and creative Senior Marketing Manager to join our capital formation team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in graphic design and email marketing, as well as an outstanding ability to develop innovative and effective marketing solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing materials for marketing collateral, events, and general presentations, as well as developing and executing targeted email marketing campaigns to drive awareness and increase engagement with limited partners (LPs).
- Create visually appealing materials for graphic design, including marketing collateral, presentations, and events.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns that drive awareness and increase LP engagement.
- Analyze email marketing campaigns to optimize results through ongoing analysis and testing.
- Utilize social media to amplify the firm's thought leadership and the Techstars’ brand.
- Analyze digital marketing efforts to regularly assess marketing performance, LP engagement, and other key metrics.
- Collaborate with the capital formation team to understand the firm's investment focus and create targeted marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage a content marketing program that includes blog posts, case studies, and thought leadership articles
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on graphic design and email marketing.
- Strong portfolio showcasing graphic design and email marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in venture capital or private equity is a plus.
Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000 + 10% bonus
The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas—entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 3,000 companies that today have a combined market cap valuation of $96.6 Billion. www.techstars.com
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Techstars uses E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires. For more information about E-Verify, please see the following: