Position can be located within the U.S., or within the Ontario or Quebec provinces of Canada.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
At Techstars, a big part of our application portfolio is the Salesforce ecosystem. As Salesforce Administrator, you will directly assist in managing campaigns to reach our partners that help enable the Techstars network of thousands of founders, mentors, community organizers and investors. Additionally you will administer systems to collect and maintain critical business process and information. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Salesforce platform and can ensure data is captured and used successfully. You also bring knowledge of marketing automation systems like Hubspot and Marketo. You will work with multiple business stakeholders to understand their needs and help them accomplish their business objectives.
What you will do:
Salesforce Admin Responsibilities:
- User management administration (creation, removal, password resets, permissions)
- Campaign setup and management
- Bulk data creation, update and audits
- Integration management and configuration for Marketo, Hubspot, Zapier
- General reporting creation, support and management as SME on lead generation reporting
- Declarative automation support (process builder, flow)
- Field creation and management
- Sales Cloud administrative support (troubleshooting, data cleanup, reporting, bug fixes)
- Conga contracts and composer support
- Manage lead routing and assignment rules
Marketo/Hubspot Admin Responsibilities:
- User management (creation, removal, password resets, permissions)
- Integration management and configuration for Salesforce, Zapier
- Setup and implementation support of new asset processes and automation
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality
- Collaborate with external vendors to assure technical strategies are implemented from outside work/assets
- Create business process requirements and design documents; including system flow with integrated systems
- Develop solid relationships with related global business leaders and act as partner in providing SFDC and related solutions
What you bring:
- 2+ years as Salesforce Administration
- 2+ years marketing automation/administrative experience with Marketo and/or Hubspot
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- 2+ years working with Salesforce and marketing automation-related reporting as Analyst or similar function preferred
- Salesforce Certification Advanced Administrator preferred
- Salesforce Platform App Builder preferred
Techstars is an investment and innovation group that connects entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, and city governments to solve challenges across industries and geographies. We pioneered the accelerator program model in 2006 working toward our vision of a connected global economy of innovation.
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.