Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the second consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join TheViewPoint, Tatari’s recent acquisition to provide a clean and more direct CTV supply path for outcome-driven TV advertisers. TheViewPoint is a CTV monetization platform for publishers and designed specifically for the connected TV environment with a broad set of programmatic tools. As the Senior Java Developer, you will involved in software development.
- Development of a new functionality of the marketing platform and support of the existing functionality
- Project management portal based on spring boot and java 11
- Interaction with the database based on ClickHouse
- Rest-api to provide access to statistics to third-party programs
- Interaction with Kafka
- Work with AWS infrastructure
- Ensuring high fault tolerance and setting up monitoring of the program
- 5+ years experience in java
- Experience with framework spring boot
- Strong SQL и noSQL databases skills
- Experience in high load systems and distributed system
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in debugging and optimizing applications
- Teamwork skills
- Experience with the following technologies: mySQL, Redis, aerospike, ClickHouse, Kafka
- Competitive salary
- Paid PTO and sick days
- Tax compensation
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $500 annual continued education benefit
- $250 WFH reimbursement
- $75 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.