Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
As a Director of Product Management, Data & Measurement you will lead Tatari’s strategy to successfully build and scale cutting-edge data products. You will work across leadership and partner teams to forge a roadmap that addresses company growth goals, solves challenging customer analytics problems and ensures that Tatari has scalable, reliable and cost-effective data infrastructure to support delivery of products and services. You will bring great solutions to market, fueled by your deep understanding of data science, machine learning and AI, and data engineering best practices.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy, management, and execution in the delivery of complex data and data science initiatives aimed at driving extraordinary results for TV advertisers in partnership with Data Science leadership.
- Create a compelling and unified data science and data platform roadmap across the company that demonstrates deep understanding of advertiser and agency needs and of the rapidly evolving competitive digital advertising landscape.
- Work closely with data science and engineering leadership to create best in class development and software release practices.
- Mentor and management of a small team of product managers who focus on data platform and data science initiatives within the larger data roadmap.
Your skills and experience:
- Mastery of the Product Management function: from customer and competitive research to thought leadership and strategy all the way to building user stories and interfacing with technical partners to build solutions.
- People management experience.
- Experience in working in a leadership role across multi-disciplinary technical teams of scientists, analysts, and engineers of varied levels of experience.
- Technical familiarity with general data science and machine learning techniques as well as with scaling data infrastructure.
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.