Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Operations and Strategy Associate
The Operations and Strategy Associate will support standardizing and scaling operations across our CKCC markets. This individual will focus on external provider partnerships, program development, and ongoing market operations. The Operations and Strategy Associate will create and implement strategies across markets, ensuring a consistent Strive experience for our partners and clinicians. The Associate will work closely with central operations, clinical leadership and market leadership.
- Supports day-to-day operations of the SCP team
- Works closely with the Strive Operations Lead and Clinical Market Lead across markets to ensure execution of the market network strategy
- Work with provider partners to meet their unique requirements
- Drives improvement of provider performance by analyzing, interpreting, and communicating utilization and quality metrics. Responsible for developing strategies to engage provider partners in our performance
- Develops strategy for clinical integration with key provider partners in each market, including the build out of collaborative clinical workflows when needed
- Partner with market leadership to develop consistently high-quality deliverables that meet client expectations
- Develop strategies and project plans for CKCC-specific initiatives, including clinician workflows
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional teams to support provider performance and resolve barriers and challenges.
- 2+ years of experience in consulting or operations
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare-related field or business administration
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Experience working in healthcare, with provider experience a plus
- Experience designing and implementing clinical protocols and workflows preferred
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to utilize data to drive performance and outcomes
- Ability to teach, strong organizational skills, excellent communication, customer service, relationship development, results orientation, team building and decision-making.
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00-$74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org