What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of people with kidney disease through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and Strive has been recognized with six Best Place to Work awards, including Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2023 and 2022, Built In Colorado’s Best Places to Work 2022 and 2024, Comparably’s Best Places to Work in Denver 2022 and The Tech Tribune’s Best Startups in Denver 2022. Additionally, Strive’s CEO, Chris Riopelle, has been recognized as one of Denver Business Journal’s Most Admired CEOs.
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Strive Customer Success
Strive Customer Success is a new team within Strive Health and our mission is “To Ensure what our clients experience of Strive is the best of Strive”. We are dedicated to creating interactions with our clients and key stakeholders that create confidence in the value we deliver through clinical outcomes, financial performance and our members and customers experience of us. We actively partner across the organization to align resources to support this work, including market and central operations, analytics and reporting, finance, legal, marketing, growth and talent.
National Vice President, Client Success
Consult and advise prominent health plans, medical groups, and health systems to drive transformational results. The National Vice President, Client Success will be responsible for leading exemplary value-based relationships with clients to deliver on Strive’s value proposition and identify and execute on partnership development opportunities.
You will demonstrate effective communication with partner executives, using data and analytics to drive improved performance, as well as tactical issue resolution and risk mitigation to ensure healthy client relationships.
This role is responsible for market-leading client relationships and the coaching and development of account managers dedicated to Strive’s clients. You will be accountable for framing business opportunities in a way that the National Account Managers can then execute to drive impact and value for the client, acting as a knowledgeable resource to assist with day-to-day problem solving and client success.
Superior analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure team performance and client success. Additionally, experience in value-based contracts and associated administration, measuring performance, financial reconciliations and settlements, and impact on operations will also create confidence with clients.
- Act as the executive lead with a portfolio of clients, taking ownership of account relationships and optimizing client interactions.
- Proactively communicate externally and internally to confirm alignment and close gaps between expected and actual performance and outcomes.
- Ensure close partnership and alignment with Operational leaders on successfully implementing and executing the account plan.
- Be accountable for guiding clients through renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Manage internal executive and other departmental client updates along with appropriate risk identification and issue resolution tactics.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the Strive value proposition is being delivered for clients.
- Ensure reports, dashboards, decks, and tools are consistent and leveraged to drive insights and performance improvement.
- Facilitate cross-functional planning process for each account to drive alignment on expected outcomes, and performance and investments required to deliver.
- Forecast existing client growth opportunities and help define metrics and milestones for Client Success that align with broader organizational goals.
- Ensure actual performance meets or exceeds client’s expectations.
- Lead team of National Account Managers dedicated to Strive’s clients.
- 10+ years in healthcare client management, with value-based care experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to build and optimize internal and external networks and relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder priorities and organize around a common goal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to project professional competence, leadership capability, and personal maturity.
- Extensive value-based care and managed care experience in conjunction with P&L management that translates to optimizing value-based care arrangements and associated financial reconciliations.
- Prior experience as a management consultant.
- Mission driven and motivated to join an organization that is transforming kidney care.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving, superior quantitative analysis skills.
- Distinctive record of team leadership and professional achievement and impact.
- Advanced graduate degree typically required (e.g., MBA, MS).
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Annual Salary: $169,000.00-$219,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com