Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Freight Account Manager Position:
- Achieve customer growth and retention targets, including identifying expansion opportunities
- Drive volume and contribution profit growth for Stord's enterprise customers
- Develop and execute against strategic account plans for enterprise customers
- Analyze customer data and share insights both internally and externally
- Develop and distribute strategic customer reporting
- Lead account-based programs / project management initiatives
- Drive data insights, breaking down high level business problems into concrete systematic solutions
- Run business reviews with customers (Monthly and Quarterly business reviews)
- Execute on shared account on-boarding process and framework with other key partners; including business development and operations
- Ensure the highest-level of customer service and satisfaction
- Operate across cross-functional teams to execute programs and deliver exceptional service.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Consistent track record of retaining and growing enterprise & commercial customers
- Exceptional Excel/Data management skills
- Strong operations or detailed account management experience (comfortable diving into the details)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self directed and proactive approach to work - adept at working in highly dynamic environments
- Creative thinker able to develop new internal processes and push our customers to think differently
- Experience using Google Suite, Salesforce, Revenova, ZenDesk
- Ability to analyze data, identify and propose solutions to problems
- Previous Supply Chain or Logistics Experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.