Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Warehouse Fulfillment Solution Design / Pricing Manager Position:
The Warehouse Fulfillment Solution Design / Pricing Manager will play a key role in increasing confidence in the rates used to win new business with prospects as well as sourcing that new business with providers in our network. This person will work in strategic partnership across STORD and provide appropriate data, KPI’s, and guidance in the sourcing and pricing process.
What You'll Do:
- Provide Shipper-facing pricing guidance to sales department for new fulfillment opportunities
- Provide Supplier-facing pricing guidance to sourcing department for new fulfillment opportunities
- Maintain and refine market rate databases ongoing
- Create cost models for complex opportunities both alone and with a team
- Enable sales department to confidently pursue more complex opportunities base on your solution design and cost modeling
- Work with sourcing department to make recommendations to potential providers regarding solutions and costing that have been considered for complex opportunities
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- 5+ Years in a pricing/warehouse solution design or similar logistics industry role
- Proficiency in Excel
- Enthusiasm for Relationship Building
- Strong Communication Skills
- Negotiation Proficiency
- Proactive Problem Solving Acumen
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.