Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive sales related strategic initiatives from scoping through to completion, including but not limited to; sales tech stack implementations, event planning included Sales Kick-Off and President’s Club, new process development / implementation / training, etc
- Works closely with internal business partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional manner to ensure project results are delivered on time and at the highest level of quality
- Identifies project risks and ensures mitigation plans are in place, working to resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Defines and tracks project milestones within a standardized template while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Maintain standard weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports and dashboards
- Recommend, implement and maintain standard operating procedures that enhance efficiency and productivity for internal stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4 year college or university with a major in a technical discipline (Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, etc.)
- 1-2 years of project management experience ((college internships and/or projects will be considered)
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Solid influencing skills
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Experience with stakeholder management at all levels of the business
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally
- Strong presentation and note taking skills
- Bold in asking for clarification when the requirement or action item is unclear
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- PowerPoint / Google Slides expertise
Nice to Have:
- Experience working within Sales and/or Sales/Revenue Operations
- Experience using project management tools like Asana, Trello, Kissflow, etc
- Project management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, PgMP, or PMI-ACP, etc)
- You’ve worked in a startup environment, and gracefully adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Excel / Google Sheets expertise
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.