Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Integrations Architect Position:
STORD is looking for a technically-minded integrations specialist who can be the single point of contact between Engineering and Integrations, owning our overall integrations framework, enhancing our error handling, and partnering with product on areas of improvement
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the single POC between Integrations and Engineering, partnering with Engineering Architect(s) on internal API development, testing and enhancement
- Partner with Engineering to monitor metrics and performance of integrations layer.
- Support Integrations Leads in design of complex / new integration projects
- Provide guidance to sales and operations on integrations layer capabilities and determine new customer needs that may require development
- Proactively research and recommend opportunities to adopt new technologies / processes in the integrations layer.
- Analyzes the impact of implementing new technologies.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or STEM field (ideally)
- 7+ years of experience in B2B integrations
- At least 3+ years as a customer facing lead / consultant for integrations projects.
- Experience integrating a range of legacy and modern systems in the B2B space (ERP, WMS, TMS)
- Experience delivering large scale integrations frameworks in an enterprise environment
- Deep understanding of integrations data flows, systems and best practices
- Supply chain/logistics experience
- Prior startup experience
- Experience will Boomi
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.