Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Account Executive Position:
The Account Executive position is geared toward cultivating client growth for STORD in generating new customers and maintaining existing relationships. You will develop consultative relationships with clients and prospects to introduce STORD’s full breadth of services. STORD’s Account Executives help prospective enterprise customers throughout the US modernize their supply chains through technology and digitally connected services.
Preference for candidates located in GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, and IN
What You'll Do:
- Identify, research, and establish contact with a potential new client through account based selling techniques
- Listen carefully and document challenges potential new customers are facing
- Engage your resources to manage complex sales cycles with the potential new clients
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities to continue to add value
- Monitor and document client interactions and customer sales activity via CRM
- Conduct in-person and online presentations and software demonstrations of our platform to prospects
- Proactively generate leads and work with team members to pursue business relationships with prospective clients
- Work and collaborate with internal departments to secure new customers even in ambiguous situations
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years in a sales capacity, ideally software sales mid-market and enterprise clients
- Demonstrated ability to build strong personal relationships to achieve results
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- A high energy level, perseverance and learning agility along with a willingness to have fun
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and fluid environment with a focus on putting customers interests first
- Ability to collaborate across team functions to drive key results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Software Sales Experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.