Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
Channel Sales Manager:
Identifying and managing partners who sell STORD solutions or could augment our solutions offering.
What You'll Do:
- Drive thought leadership for key initiatives critical to the long-term growth of STORD
- Work closely with Product Development, data science, business development, marketing, etc. to develop a deep understanding of the Stord platform & logistics solutions
- Collaborate with our current partners to understand their marketing and loyalty strategies – as well as understand how STORD can accelerate their goals
- Manage day-to-day interactions and projects with our current and future partners – including their strategic goals in their industry to increase market share
- Identify opportunities to accelerate partner growth and develop strategies to accelerate their business performance
- Monitor program performance to spot trends and ensure partner program health
- Collaborate with potential solutions providers that could augment our overall portfolio capabilities
- Engage in early stage M&A activities to identify opportunities where STORD can grow in a category via acquisition
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain or Computer Science Preferred]
- 4+ Years in Sales, Preferably with Supply Chain, Logistics background or Software
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management highly preferred
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.