Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Procurement Manager Position:
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the strategic sourcing, vetting, and contracting of 3PL warehouse suppliers as STORD continues to expand its network and service capabilities. This will provide you with the opportunity to lead strategic procurement efforts and formal RFPs with a data-driven approach to find and build supplier capacity.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain and improve relationships with our existing supplier network to create a community of partners via increased volume, communication, and collaboration
- Recruit and develop new Supplier relationships to support STORD’s rapidly growing sales opportunities and market expansion
- Negotiate capacity, rates, and service levels
- Fully vet and audit potential Suppliers as they are on-boarded to the network
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to accommodate both prospect and Supplier needs
- Foster continuous improvement through performance measurement of internal processes
What You'll Need:
- Proficiency in Excel and CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Supply chain procurement and strategic sourcing experience
- Strong pricing and contract negotiation acumen
- Experience using data and KPI’s to communicate progress and drive change
- Enthusiasm for relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solving ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.